- LeadsHook supports a number of fonts in the appearance settings.
- However, if you require a larger selection, that is also possible using Google Fonts & some custom CSS
- First, head over to: https://fonts.google.com/
- Browse the available fonts and select one
- Open up the font dialog ( at the bottom of the window )
- Then, click on @import
- Copy and paste the code into the Decision Tree script section.
- Then assign the font ( copy/paste again ) to any HTML element
- Note for best results use the browser inspector to determine what element type you require ( right click -> inspect ).
Here’s an example video