If you have a Decision Tree setup with the appearance settings organised how you like – you can apply this design to other Decision Trees.
To do this we must use the export/import feature of the appearance settings.
( NOTE: If you use CSS or Scripts you would need to manually copy/paste them too )
- 1 ) Open the appearance settings. The button looks like this:
- 2 ) Navigate to Import/Export on the left
- 3 ) Click on export and copy the code in the box
- 4 ) In another browser window, open the Decision Tree where you would like to apply this design configuration. Instead this time click import. Paste the code and finish by pressing the import button.
- 5 ) Done! – The Decision Tree has now inherited the design.