- Each webhook/API endpoint will have different requirements. Your client should be able to provide you with documentation for their system. So always ask them for that first.
- Most systems also have online documentation too. So a search can often reveal exactly how to authorize & authenticate.
First Download Postman
Alternatively, you can try Advanced Rest Client ( ARC ) for Google Chrome
- You can view the response for your requests with Postman/ARC. It will tell you if there is an error.
- Once you get the success message, you can copy paste your headers into a LeadsHook API node.
- Now you are ready to specify the body of your webhook/API node. Please continue with the link below.