As of May 2020, we have released brand new chatbot features.
In this guide, we will be exploring some of them.
So, to get started – first you will need to drag and drop a question node on to the canvas & open it for editing.
To enable the chatbot:
- Change the content type to “lines”
- And click on edit to open the chatbot configuration
You will see that there are four types of content you can configure:
The ‘field’ type is the latest feature release ( the other types are self explanatory )
The field type configuration looks like this.
- The ‘content’ input bar is where you type your question. For example “Where do you live?” Or “What is your phone number”
- The ‘custom field’ drop down is where you specify a custom field to store the answer to your question. It will list all the custom fields available. So you just choose one. ( Note that it will automatically infer the field type based on what field you select )
- The ‘size’ field is used to specify a width for the answer field. This value must be specified in number of characters ( not pixels ).